Ollachea is an orogenic gold mine. These types of gold systems are known for their large size and continuity in depth, and are therefore an important source for gold production worldwide.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Ollachea project, through:
- Feasibility study of the path to the tailings deposit.
- Design of the crossing bridge of the Cuncurchaca ravine.
- Detail engineering of the tailings tank, clearing tank and mineral stocks.
- Tailings depot operations manual.
- Dynamic tailings depot analysis.
- Geophysical work to obtain dynamic parameters of soil strata.