Anddes contributes to the success of the San Gabriel project, through:
- Conceptual study of the sterile material deposit (DME) with capacity for 1 Mt and contingency dam in the ravine.
- Detail engineering of the sterile material reservoir (DME) for the ITS of the second EIAsd modifier.
- Detail engineering of the sterile material reservoir (DME) for the third EIAsd modifier.
- Conceptual study of the tailings tank and reservoir of sterile material 2.
- Conceptual study of the water reservoir for a capacity of 250,000 m3.
- Feasibility study of leaked tailings tank, sterile material tank 1, reservoir, Sterile Material Reservoir 2, Unsuitable Material Reservoir, Organic Material Reservoir, Mine Water Reservoir and Pools Required for Each Component.Feasibility study of the 25 m high dam for the fresh water reservoir of the project, design of the drive line and water supply.
- Geotechnical study of the platforms for camps, service area and profit plant.
- Preparation of the DME Closure Plan and stockpile and service platform.
- Conceptual design of the reservoir of thickened tailings.
- Seismic hazard study for the San Gabriel project.
- Feasibility study for the 700,000 m3 water storage dam.
- Identification and evaluation of new quarries for the San Gabriel Project.
- General water balance of the project including the following facilities: tailings deposit, deposits of sterile, organic and unsuitable material, water dam, stockpile, platforms, camps and process plant.
- Assuring and Quality Control of the Construction of the activities of land movement and the Quality Assurance of installation of geosynthetics during the construction of its facilities.
- Detailed engineering for the construction of an initial phase (Phase 0) of the DME1 and CQA.
- Detailed engineering for the construction of the water storage dam.
- Conceptual engineering of DMI and DMO.