Yauliyacu extracts polymetallic ore and produces concentrated zinc, lead, bulk and copper. It is located at an altitude of 4,200 m.s.n.m. in the district of Chicla, province of Huarochirí, Department of Lima.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Iscaycruz project, through:
- Review of report of alternatives of location of tailings deposits and approach of new alternatives.
- Annual inspection of tailings dams of the Iscaycruz unit, from January-December 2014 to meet the requirements of the Canadian Dam Association (CDA).
- Amendment of the annual safety inspection report.
- Feasibility study of five organic material deposits (BMD).
- Execution of the current physical stability of the Tinyag and Geniococha-Escondida tailings reservoirs and dam breakage analysis of the same.
- Detailed engineering of the stability platform of the Tinyag tailings reservoir.
- Provide EMLQ with the basic engineering design of the Tinyag Pit Clearance Depot for closure, which will be used for the processing of permits with the relevant entities and the construction of this component.
- Stability study of 06 stripping tanks.
- Physical stability study of the Santa Este pit for the ITS.
- Complementary geotechnical research for the Geniococha and Escondida tailings deposits.