Misha has an area of 184.27 hectares. The exploration area of the project is located in unpopulated areas of the community of Cotarusi, belonging to the district of Cotaruse, province of Aymaraes.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Misha project, through:
- Preparation of the hydrobiological study and descriptive memory for the authorization of water use.
- Coordination with MBM for compliance with environmental legislation applicable to mining exploration projects, implementation of exploration environmental management procedures and ensuring their performance to ensure environmental standards.
- Preparation of the archaeological monitoring plan.
- Preparation of the supporting technical report.
- Archaeological supervision.