Cerro Verde is an open-pit copper and molybdenum mining complex. The mine is located 30km from the city of Arequipa, at an altitude of 2,700 meters above sea level.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Cerro Verde project, through:
- Tradeoff for the location of Pad 1 Phase 3.
- Basic leaching pad engineering design, process pool and storage of surplus material.
- Analysis of Pad Phase 3 Construction Alternatives 1.
- Detailed Engineering of the Leaching Pad, Process Pool and Surplus Material Reservoir.
- Foundation study of electrical substation, pumping station, high voltage towers.
- Update of operation, geotechnical monitoring and contingency manuals for Pad 4B.
- Study of alternatives for the repair of the current Pad 4B collection sump solution.
- Detail engineering of the selected alternative.
- Accelerographic record processing of the 4B leaching pad.
- Update of the alert solution or threshold levels of the Pad 4B operations manual and determination of the Pad 4A mineral parameters.
- Conceptual and basic engineering for the implementation of intermediate lines in Enlozada to ensure sand discharges in the intermediate slopes of the dam and ensure the growth of the dam.
- Data processing and interpretation of the REF TEK accelerograph, model 130 s of the Pad 4B.
- Technical assistance for the development of engineering and drawings in CAD tools, updating plans and integration for miscellaneous SMCV projects through the issuance of engineering deliverables.
- Detail engineering of the Pad 1 Phase III Enhancement Project. Update of the physical stability in static, static and post-earthquake conditions of 9 sections of the Pad 4A.
- Support for the procurement of metal mesh for the construction of the expansion of the Pad 1 Phase 3.
- Basic engineering of the TL Jacking Header project.