Anddes contributes to the success of the Yauliyacu project, through:
- Analysis of physical stability by finite elements of tailings dams Rosaura Yauliyacu Old and Yauliyacu New.
- Static and seismic stability analysis by finite elements using the PLAXIS program of the Chinchán tailings dam.
- Piezometric and stability analysis leading to the instability of the tailings dam.
- Annual inspection of tailings dams Rosaura and Chinchán, from January-December 2014 to meet the requirements of the Canadian Dam Association (CDA).
- Amendment of the annual safety inspection report.
- Modification of the closure plan of the Casapalca mining unit to incorporate the changes of the ITS.
- Execution of the current physical stability of the Chinchán tailings reservoir and dam breakage analysis.
- Field geotechnical investigations that include monitoring and execution of sampling, monitoring of SCPTu tests and geotechnical geological mapping.
- Civil and hydraulic stabilization alternative arrangement, structural contingency measures or possible situations of instability if applicable.