Immaculate is a mine of 20,000 hectares; two thirds gold and one third silver.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Immaculate project, through:
- Detailed engineering for the construction of the Ccalaccapcha bridge.
- Technical evaluation of the system of waterproofing of the dam and vessel of the tailings tank and constructive recommendations for repair and/or mitigation.
- Quality assurance of the construction (CQA) of the repair work.
- Detailed engineering redesign of the clearing tank for the existing condition. Construction quality assurance (CQA) of the clearing tank.
- Construction quality assurance (CQA) through control tests, during the compaction of the 2000 m3 capacity tank.
- Physical stability assessment of existing tailings access slope conditions, stabilisation recommendations and preliminary stabilisation design.
- Conceptual study and detailed engineering of tailings dam growth at elevation 4488 msnm.
- Detailed engineering for the growth of the tailings dam at 4518 m above sea level.
- Engineering detail to the maximum level of growth and technical file for the modification of the Concession of Benefit for the recrecision of the deposit of tailings to the heights 4508, 4518, 4551. Geoelectric leak detection service in the tailings depot.
- Evaluation and design of slope stabilization of two tailings vessel sectors.