Anddes contributes to the success of the Hilarion project, through:
- Trade-off for the location of conveyor belt tunnels and clearing dumps.
- Geotechnical study of the foundation of the plant, crusher and auxiliary facilities.
- Pre-feasibility design of felling dumps, unsuitable material dump, topsoil dumps, conveyor belt tunnel.
- Prefactibility study of clearing dumps, unsuitable material and organic material.
- Geotechnical study of the foundation of a concentrator plant.
- Hydrological study for the determination of data as support to hydrogeology.