El Toro is an open pit gold mining project. It is located in the north of Peru, in the Coigobamba hamlet, Huamachuco district, Sánchez Carrión province, La Libertad region. It is between 3200 and 3600 m.a.s.l.
Anddes contributes to the success of the El Toro project, through:
- Quality assurance in the construction (CQA) of the Leaching Pad Phase 1. Earthmoving work and installation of geosynthetics.
- Detail engineering of Stage 4 leaching pad, PLS pool, large event pool.
- Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) for Phases 4, 5 and 6 of the Leaching Pad. Earthmoving work and installation of geosynthetics.
- Detail Engineering of Existing Pad Expansion (Phase 5), Stacking Plan Design. Construction Support.
- Detail engineering of the landfill. Construction support.
- Detail engineering of the clearing dump.
- Construction support. Detail engineering of the Leaching Pad Phase 6. Conceptual engineering of the North Pad 2 and comparison with the conceptual engineering of the original Pad 2.
- Complementary detail engineering of Phase 4 of the Leaching Pad and attached structures.
- Construction quality assurance (CQA) of earthmoving activities and installation of geosynthetics during the construction of Phase 4 and Phase 6 of the Leaching Pad, North Clearing Dump, Unsuitable Material Dump and topsoil Deposit.
- Detail Engineering of the Pad 2 Phase 2. Design of pit slopes.
- Redesign of Pad 2 Stage 2 stability platform, Pad 1 Stage 4 slope stabilization design.