Dolores is an open pit gold and silver mine in the mountainous area of the Sierra Madre, in the state of Chihuahua in Mexico.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Dolores project, through:
- Inspection visit to the mine’s leaching facilities and recommendations for construction and operation.
- Design of the expansion of Leaching Pad 2, in the area between Pad 1 and 2.
- Construction quality assurance of the leach pad expansion 2.
- Detailed engineering of the additional expansion of the leach pad 2.
- Verification of the global stability conditions of Pad 2, due to the difference between the recommended design and the mineral stacking carried out.
- 3D stability analysis to verify pad stability due to stacking design modifications.