Trapiche is an open-pit copper mine. It is located in a highly mineralized area known as Batolito Andahuaylas-Yauri, in the southeastern Andean region of the department of Apurimac.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Trapiche project, through:
- Conceptual study of the pilot pad and associated facilities.
- Detailed engineering for the construction of PLS platform and pond.
- Location tradeoff study for the tailings tank of the Trapiche project.
- Conceptual study of conveyor belt.
- Conceptual location study of the leaching pad for Capex estimation.