Anddes contributes to the success of the Toquepala project, through:
- Monitoring of geotechnical investigations in sterile dumps and leachate deposits at the Toquepala mine.
- Conducting field and laboratory tests on 3 different clearing dumps.
- Geotechnical study and recommendations for the foundation of the projected structures of the project Optimization HPGR.
- Geotechnical assessment for the physical stabiToquepalality of slopes and foundations of the installations planned for the Extension project Toquepala a 120 000 TMPD.
- Geotechnical support during the construction process for the release of the foundation seals.
- Study of the physical stability of the pit in the current condition according to D.S. 024.
- Preparation of the second update of the Mine Closure Plan.