Lindero is an open pit mining project from which gold will be extracted. It is located 260km west of the city of Salta, Argentina. Its height ranges from 3,700m to 3,990m above sea level.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Lindero project, through:
- Technical support for the evaluation of information and preliminary arrangements for the leaching pad and ponds.
- Conducting complementary geotechnical research in the leach stack.
- Basic engineering study for the design of the leaching pad and ponds of the Lindero project.
- Detailed engineering for the Phase 1 leaching pad and Lindero project pools.
- Detail engineering of the deposit for handling gypsum with cyanide.