Huanzalá is a zinc, lead and copper mine. It is located in the district of. Huallanca, province of Bolognesi, department of Ancash (Peru), at an altitude of 4000 masl.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Huanzalá project, through:
- Stability analysis in current condition and re-growth of the tailings reservoir Chuspic.
- Geological and geodynamic mapping along the Ucrucancha channel.
- Slip evaluation and solution approach to control alternatives or minimize the movement.
- Detailed engineering of the growth of the Chuspic tailings reservoir, from elevation 4082 to elevation 4102 msnm.
- File of modification of concession of profit of the increase of the Chuspic ridge of the mining unit Huanzalá.
- Acquittal of consultations, meetings and coordination regarding the design of the Chuspic tailings depot.