Webinar featuring case studies where technological innovation was used to significantly reduce construction and operating costs of heap leach projects.
We share the topics that we will discuss:
1. Introduction to the Mantoverde case study (ex Anglo American)
2. Change from permanent stack to dynamic stack
3. Introduction to the Chilean market of the first radial cut bucket wheel
4. Reuse of mobile belts when unloading the dynamic cell.
5. Introduction to the OLE Case Study (BHPB)
6. Market introduction of the first permanent battery charged with a Spreader
7. Shiftable Belts and Shifting Operation
8. Benefits of using the operation to decrease massive earth movements
9. Use of PVC as the main waterproofing sheet
10. Removal of the draining protection layer (Cover)