We have a team with extensive experience in geomechanical evaluation for foundations, design of slopes of pits and geomechanical in underground works.
Our geomechanical and geotechnical team specialize in slope design studies and underground works for the different levels of a project, such as: Conceptual, Prefeasibility, Feasibility, Detailed Design, Construction, Operations and Closure.
Our main Geomechanical Engineering Services include:
- Supervision of geotechnical drilling and logging.
- Core orientation using ACT-II methods, Devicore devices and drill geophysics (optical / acoustic televiewer).
- Geological-structural mapping.
- In situ permeability tests and installation of piezometers and monitoring.
- In situ stress measurement using overcoring.
- In situ spot load and Schmidt hammer tests.
- Laboratory test program.
- Geomechanical rock mass evaluation according to different classification systems: RMR, Q, RMI, GSI, MRMR.
- Stereographic analysis and definition of main families.
- Kinematic rock mass analysis.
- Geotechnical rock mass modeling based on the geological, structural and hydrogeological model.
- Modeling of 3D geomechanical properties blocks (RMR, RQD, hardness, etc.) using geostatistics.
- Bank design according to structural factory simulation.
- Stability analysis based on limit equilibrium and numerical methods (finite elements, discrete elements).
- Numerical modeling.
- Design monitoring and implementation.
- Design and definition of types of rock support.
- Supervision of stabilization in on slopes supports.
- Supervision of the tensioning of pre-stressed cables.
- Development of the geotechnical investigations program with diamond drilling and on-site testing.
- Elaboration of the geological model on the surface, determination of lithology, contacts and structures (orientations and dips of the fractures, foliation, stratification and faults, etc.).
- Preparation of micro-tectonic stations.
- Schmidt hammer test on surface rock outcrops and drill core.
- Use of geomechanical classification systems: RMR, Q, MRMR, GSI.
- Geomechanical zoning and definition of the types of rocks to be excavated during the underground work.
- Definition of the types of rock support: anchor bolts, mesh, simple shotcrete, shotcrete with fiber, mesh, metal forms, micropiles.
- Preparation of the geomechanical and numerical model.
- Lab tests program and execution for rock mechanics.
- Determination of preliminary models under stress conditions in deep underground works.
- Development and monitoring of dilatometry and overcoring tests.
- Development and monitoring of convergence measurements tests on excavated rock mass sections with extensometers.
- Development of support models, tests and quality tests of the support installation.
- Monitoring of maintenance behavior.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.