The geophysical studies performed by Anddes are orientated to contribute significantly with the resource optimization for the engineering projects development. These studies allow us to indirectly determine the physical and dynamics properties of the ground from the surface to depth, in an efficiently manner, quickly and with low cost.
Anddes offers the execution of geophysical testing through seismic, electrical, potential and electromagnetic methods, carrying out the acquisition, recording, processing, interpretation and modeling of data in 2D and 3D.
Seismic methods (actives y passives)
- 2D and 3D seismic refraction.
- Multichannel array of surface waves (MASW 1D, 2D y 3D).
- Measurement of multichannel array microtremors (MAM 1D y 2D).
- Measurement microtremors -spectral coefficient H/V (Nakamura method).
- Downhole and crosshole methods.
- Shallow seismic reflection 2D.
- Electromagnetic test in the time domain and frequency (TDEM y FDEM).
- Magnetotelluric test of natural and controlled source (EM y CESAMT).
- Ground penetration radar (GPR).
applications in Environmental
- Delineation and characterization of pollution plumb.
- Monitoring and migration of pollution plumb.
- Location of septic systems, pipelines and buried infrastructures.
- Leak detection and underground seepage.
- Location of cracks in concrete.
applications in Hydrogeology
- Mapping of groundwater flow.
- Detection of shallow and deep aquifers.
- Detection of saline intrusion into aquifers.
applications in Exploration of mineral resources
- Exploration of metal deposit.
- Lithological characterization.
- Identification of geological contacts.
- Detection of conductive bodies (massive sulphide).
- Localization of geological faults and micro faults.
- Mapping of magnetic susceptibility contrasts in geologic units.
applications in Geotechnics
- Identification of saturated areas in natural soil deposits.
- Leak detection and saturated areas in dams.
- Leak detection in liner systems of leach pads and dams.
- In-situ monitoring for control of irrigation and saturated areas in heap leach pads.
- Evaluation of landslides in saturated soil.
- Determination of electrical resistivity profiles for the detection of karsticidad areas and/or caverns.
- Identification of geological faults.
- Determination of velocity profile of P and S waves, for studies of geotechnical stability of slopes and foundations.
- Calculation of dynamic parameters (Poisson coefficient, modulus of elasticity and maximum shear modulus) in soil and rock, on the basis of the velocity profiles of P and S waves.
- Determination of vibration fundamental period of soil deposits, buildings and/or structures.
- Determination of the rock rippability degree.
- Estimation of rock depth and quality.
- Estimation of thickness of borrow source materials.
- Soil characterization for grounding.
- Vibration monitoring by blasting.
- Control of soil compaction.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.