Cost Engineering Services
Our Costs and Budgets área is responsible for a correct estimate of the cost and time of construction for different levels of engineering development, which could serve as a baseline for the project. It is also responsible for the economic evaluation of a project for the client to have sufficient financial information for decision making.
It is also responsible for taking part in the management of risks in projects, by means of workshops for the identification of risks during construction and operation, and then make the qualitative and quantitative analysis of each identified risk and take appropriate measures to reduce the impact of the critical risks.
Finally, support is provided to the project construction with different documents as planning the work fronts, distribution of resources and strategies to be used during the construction of the project.
Our main services of Cost Engineering are:
Estimates of Cost and Time
- Unit rate analysis.
- CAPEX estimates
- OPEX estimates
- Closure cost estimates.
- Construction schedule preparation.
- Estimates of quantities and recourse distribution.
- Preparation of valued schedules (S curve).
Risk management and alternatives evaluation
- Organization of workshops for identification and qualification of risk (FMEA, HAZOP, PMI).
- Quantitative analysis of risks in time and cost.
- Economic evaluation through financial indicators (VAN, TIR, Payback, etc.) and sensitivity analysis.
Support to construction
- Organization of value engineering workshops
- Preparation of Master plan of the project construction.
- Constructability report preparation.
- Procurement and quotations evaluation.
- Elaboration of plan of the project management.
- Social baseline studies.
- Advice and social management.
- Facilitation, negotiation and resolution of conflicts.
- Social responsibility and community relations.
- Relationship protocol - communication plan.
- Consultations with interested parties and indigenous peoples.
- Relationship protocol.
- Social impact evaluation.
- Risk analysis for human health (RBCA)
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.