Our geotechnical area provides the necessary quality, support and safety of the physical stability of the engineering projects that our clients entrust to us.
We ensure that the design has taken into account practical and economic aspects for its construction, as well as the state of the practice and the art of geotechnics worldwide. We also consider the application of international and national standards and technical support required by our client to ensure the safe construction and efficient operation of our client’s mining structures.
In addition to participating in the design, we also execute the supervision of the geotechnical investigations needed to provide the necessary support such as: geotechnical drilling, test pits, SCPTu tests and SPT and LPT tests, among others. Likewise, we have an area of geophysics that provides complementary support to the geotechnical investigations we carry out.
Our experience in geotechnical engineering includes the design and construction of leach pads, tailings deposits, waste deposits and mining plants. On the other hand, we also participate in the execution of geomechanical projects that cover the design and supervision of tunnels and open pits.
Our main Geotechnical Engineering Services include:
Field and Laboratory Investigations
- Geotechnical and geological field investigations.
- Supervision of diamond drilling, RC, tubex, odex, tricone, etc.
- Execution of DPL, SPT, LPT, CPT, soil and rock sampling.
- Supervision of Lefranc and Lugeon permeability tests.
- Identification, evaluation, sampling and study of quarries.
- Geotechnical laboratory tests and interpretation of results.
- Laboratory tests of rock mechanics and interpretation of results.
- Design and supervision of geotechnical instrumentation: hydraulic and vibrating rope piezometers, inclinometers, vibrating rope pressure cells, settlement sensors, among others.
- Analysis of physical stability of leach pads, tailings deposits, water dams; waste deposits, inadequate and organic material.
- 2D and 3D physical stability analysis in slopes of natural or artificial materials.
- Infiltration analysis in earth dams and tailings.
- Numerical modeling of structures and geotechnical problems.
- Seismic response and stability analysis.
- Studies of the liquefaction potential of natural soils.
- Liquefaction studies of tailings and minerals in leach pads.
- Estudios de licuación de relaves y minerales en pilas de lixiviación.
- Analysis of soil / geosynthetic interfaces.
- Remediation analysis and design and stabilization of slopes.
- Design and analysis of reinforced floor walls, gabions and reinforcement with anchor bolts.
Seismicity and Geophysics
- Seismic hazard studies.
- Geophysical research by seismic refraction and MASW 1D and 2D / MAM tests.
- Evaluation and interpretation of geophysical profiles.
Geology and Geodynamics
- Preparation of geological and geotechnical mapping.
- Zoning studies of geodynamic and geological risks.
- Geomorphological studies and satellite photointerpretation.
- Local and regional geological and structural studies.
- Geological-geotechnical inspections during the operation and construction phases.
- Evaluation of geomechanical conditions of rock mass, characteristics and qualities of the rock for the execution of engineering works.
- Supervision of perforations according to ISRM 81 for oriented logging.
- Local and global design and analysis of open pit slopes using kinematic analysis
- Geomechanical mapping using detail line method, cells and refrained arc.
- Geomechanical modeling using geomechanical zoning.
- Formulation of an optimal design of structures in rocks for mine exploitation and civil works.
- Load tests, in situ shear and hydrofracturing in rocky massifs.
- Viabilidad, factibilidad y diseño de túneles y obras subterráneas.
- Inspection of work in underground excavations.
- Support design of underground excavations.
- Measurement of in situ efforts.
- Treatment and control of samples taken in the field.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.