País / Country: Perú
Ciudad / City: Cajamarca
Cliente / Client: Shahuindo SAC
Shahuindo is an open pit mine from where gold is extracted. It is located at 2900 meters above sea level in Cajamarca, Peru. Tahoe Resources owns the project through its Peruvian subsidiary, Shahuindo SAC.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Shahuindo project through the following activities:
- Basic Engineering of Pad N° 1 (pilot pad) and related works.
- Review and design of the operation and closure slopes of the Shahuindo pit.
- Basic engineering of Pad N° 2, South Dump (Botadero Sur) (Phase 1 and Phase 2) and platforms.
- Basic engineering and Detailed engineering of the Choloque dump.
- Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) of Pad 1 and platforms. Earthworks and installation of geosynthetics and pipes.
- MQA in the manufacture of LLDPE geomembrane in the Polytex plant in Lurin.
- Detailed engineering of 2A Pad.
- Geoelectrical tests using the dry lance method for integrity verification of the PLS pond geomembrane.
- Supervision CQA-CQC of the earthmoving activities and CQA of the installation of geosynthetics during the construction of Pad 1, Pad 2A for leaching, Platform Pad 2, ponds and DME South Phase 1.
- Complementary geotechnical research to support the design of the PLS 2 and PME ponds.
- Design of the sedimentation pond, subdrain pond, conduit channel and pumping system platform.
- Preliminary geotechnical evaluation in Pad 2A and Pad 2, conceptual design of subvertical drains.
- Detailed engineering update of Pad 2A.
- Numerical modeling of infiltration in Pad 2A and Pad 2 and prediction of future solution levels.
- Update of the Basic Engineering of Pad 2.
- Supervision CQA-CQC of the earthworks activities and CQA of the installation of geosynthetics during the construction of Pad 2 for leaching, DME South and others.
- Geotechnical study in the crushing, stockpile and auxiliary facilities area for mineral processing and agglomeration.
- Management of shallow drainage of the Shahuindo pit for current and future exploitation conditions.
- QA/QC for earthmoving activities, geoemembrane installation, concrete works, electromechanical works and other components of the crushing and agglomeration project.
- Geoelectric detection service using the dry lance method in the geomembrane sheet supported on GCL of Poza PLS 2 (15,000 m2) and the Poza de Paso (1,000 m2).
- Detailed engineering of Pad 2B platform.
- Engineering for permits for two mineral stocks.
- Detailed engineering of the organic material deposits (DMOs).
- Update of the design and engineering of the emergency channel between the progressive 0 + 000 (PC1) and 0 + 138 (PC3) and design of the drive pipe.
- Update of the geotechnical evaluation for the conceptual design of Pad 2B and detailed engineering of Pad 2B Phase 1 of the Shahuindo mining unit.
- Detailed engineering of the South DME of the Shahuindo mining unit, based on the Phase 1 arrangement (currently under construction) and the arrangement submitted for the MEIA.
- Geoelectrical tests for integrity verification of the PLS pond geomembrane using the dry lance method.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.