País / Country: Perú
Ciudad / City: Huánuco
Cliente / Client: Compañía Minera Raura SA
Raura is a polymetallic underground mine that produces lead, zinc, copper and silver. It has an installed capacity of 2000 tons per day, with a real production of approximately 1600 tons per day. It is located in the province of Huánuco, Peru, at about 4700 meters above sea level.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Raura project through the following activities:
- Review of the physical and chemical stability measures of 8 waste dumps and verification of budget and financial schedule according to the closure plan of each waste dump.
- Evaluation of the Infiltration Water Drainage System in the Basin of the Tailings Dam Ucro II.
- Geoelectrical tests for the integrity verification of the geomembrane of the tailings dam Nieve Ucro II using the dry lance geoelectric method.
- Review of detailed engineering of the second stage of the tailings dam Nieves Ucro II.
- Hydrological update in the area of the tailings deposit Nieve Ucro II.
- Evaluation and redesign of the constructed hydraulic structures of the Nieve Ucro II tailings dam for a return time of 1000 years.
- Field inspection and recommendations to maintain the tailings pumping system operational for the Nieves Ucro II tailings deposit.
- Verification of the free edge under current conditions of the Nieves Ucro II tailings deposit due to the 1000 years storm.
- Geoelectrical tests for the integrity verification of the geomembrane of the tailings dam of Snow Ucro II using the dry lance geoelectric method, over a 21,400 m2 area.
- Verification of the stability of the Nieves Ucro II tailings dam.
- FMEA analysis (analysis of failure modes and analysis) of the Nieves Ucro II tailings dam.
- Detailed engineering of the secondary containment system for the tailings and re-circulated water lines of the concentrator plant.
- Detailed engineering for the re-growth of dikes N° 1 and N° 2 of the Caballococha lagoon to increase the storage level and recovery of water quality in the lagoon.
- Detailed engineering of Stage 3 of the Nieves Ucro II tailings dam.
- Conceptual study of the re-growth of Stage 4 of the Nieves Ucro II tailings dam.
- Implementation of complementary geotechnical instrumentation consisting of Casagrande type piezometers, vibrating rope piezometers, inclinometers, topographic landmarks and instrumentation shed, of the Nieves Ucro II tailings dam, Caballococha Lagoon and Shucshapaj waste dump.
- Physical stability study for the Shucshapaj waste dump.
- Stabilization study for the landslide in the Cashaucro sector.
- Preparation of the Technical Mining Report (ITM) of the regrowth Stage 3 of the Nieves Ucro II Tailings Dam of the Raura Mining Unit.
- Quality assurance (QA), review and approval of procedures and QC plan of the contractor(s) and supervision of earthmoving activities, installation of geosynthetics, installation of pipes and monitoring of field trials .
- Feasibility study of the regrowth of Stage 4 of the Nieves Ucro II Tailings Dam.
- Detailed engineering of the regrowth of Stage 4 of the Nieves Ucro II Tailings Dam.
- Tradeoff study to define the best tailings disposal technology (pulp, thickened, high density, paste or filtrate).
- Detailed engineering of the surplus material deposit and of the stabilization works of the Cashaucro slope.
- Design of the geotechnical instrumentation up to the Stage 2 level of the tailings dam (4585.2) and projection for Stage 3 (4589.2).
- Study of Niño Perdido I, Management I and Siete Caballeros I quarries.
- Registry engineer service to provide guidance, review, verification of the development and growth of the mining unit components, updating of manuals, increase of the base line of the components according to the MAC, participation in risk workshops.
- Feasibility study and detailed engineering of the growth of Stages 4 and 5 of the Nieves Ucro II tailings dam, considering growth with filling material as the central axis (Stage 4) and reinforced soil wall (Stage 5).
- Evaluation of the vulnerability of 35 km critical sections of the Oyón - Raura highway due to climatic effects.
- Geophysical study of seismic refraction, MASW and vertical electrical probing in the concentrator plant and cemented filling plant.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.