País / Country: Perú
Ciudad / City: Tacna
Cliente / Client: Minsur SA
Pucamarca is an open-pit site located in Cerro Checocollo. It has exploitable resources estimated at 34.24 M/t with an average gold grade of 0.72 g/t and 6.97 g/t of silver, completing 500,000 oz of extractable gold.
Projects in Pucamarca
- Assurance of the quality of the geomembrane installation in the leach pad.
- Management of the construction and CQA of Phases 2A and 2B of the leach pad and waste dump; earth moving works and installation of pipes and geosynthetics.
- Geoelectrical tests for integrity verification of the geomembrane using the water lance method in Phase 2B (20 ha).
- Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) for the foundation of tanks of the ADR plant.
- Analysis of physical stability through finite elements of the leach pad for expansion purposes.
- Study of tradeoff for the location of the expansion of the leach pad and dump.
- Pre-feasibility study for the expansion of the leach pad, ponds and dump.
- Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) for the completion of the construction of the North Dump.
- Supervision during the construction of civil works of the reactivation furnace.
- Feasibility and detailed engineering study for the expansion of the infrastructures of the pad, ponds, dumps, south deposit of inadequate material, auxiliary components and deposit of inadequate material.
- Design of slopes of the Caldero pit at feasibility level.
- Geoelectrical tests for integrity verification of the geomembrane of the large event pond using the dry lance method test.
- Review of the stability of the Checocollo pit design.
- Quality assurance of the installation work of pipes and fittings for the subdrainage the future Phase 3 Pad.
- Design of the optimization of the final slope of the Checocollo pit.
- Study of stabilization of moderate risk slopes of two sections of the Collpa - La Paz road.
- Supervision of the manufacture of geosynthetics (MQA).
- Supervision of physical progress and QA of the construction of Phase 3A Pad, dump of topsoil and expansion of dams.
- Geoelectrical tests for leak detection of the Phase 3A Pad.
- Modification of the Mining Plan for the expansion of the Checocollo pit footprint.
- Modification of the Beneficiation Concession for the Pad 3B - Pad 4 components.
- Registry engineer services to provide guidance, review, verification of the development and growth of the mining unit components, updating of manuals, increase of the components base line according to the MAC, participation in risk workshops.
- - Infiltration analysis of unsaturated flow and stability of the Phases 3A and 3B of the leach pad, considering a mixture of minerals with different fine content.
- Construction supervision and quality assurance (CQA) of the Uchusuma channel cover.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.