País / Country: Argentina
Ciudad / City: Salta
Cliente / Client: Fortuna Silver Mines Inc.
Lindero is an open-pit mining project that will extract gold. It is located 260 km west of the city of Salta, Argentina. Its altitude fluctuates between 3,700 and 3,990 m.a.s.l.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Lindero project through the following activities:
- Technical support for the evaluation of information and preliminary arrangements for the leach pad and ponds.
- Execution of complementary geotechnical investigations in the leach pile.
- Basic engineering study for the design of the leach pad and ponds of the Lindero project.
- Detail engineering for the leach pad Phase 1 and ponds of the Lindero project.
- Detailed engineering of the deposit for plaster handling with cyanide.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.