País / Country: Perú
Ciudad / City: Apurimac
Cliente / Client: Minera Las Bambas SA
The Las Bambas mining project is located in the districts of Challhuahuacho and Progreso, in the provinces of Cotabambas and Grau respectively, in the department of Apurímac. It is located between 3,800 and 4,650 meters above sea level. It is an open pit type mine and its main products are copper and molybdenum concentrates, as well as gold and silver as by-products.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Las Bambas project through the following activities:
- Geophysical tests of sections 4, 5 and 7.
- Preparation of supporting technical documents for the Modification of the Environmental Impact Study (MEIA).
- Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) of earthmoving activities for the foundation, to obtain quarry materials and for the construction of the subdrains.
- Design of the temporary diversion channels for the first year of operations of the Ferrobamba pit, including the hydraulic structures necessary for an adequate water management.
- Design of the drive system at the bottom of the pit and of the well pumping system towards the sedimentation pond.
- Final design of the Ferrobamba waste deposit with the new criteria of the discharge plan.
- Design of the protection at the foot of the dump of the water from the sedimentation pond.
- Feasibility study of the expansion of the concentrator plant from 140 ktpd to 210 ktpd for the preparation of the ITS.
- Feasibility study for water management of Chalcobamba Phase 1 project.
- Feasibility study of the Northeast dump, stockpile, dikes and accesses, Phase 1.
- Geotechnical design of slopes of the Chalcobamba pit Phase 1.
- Design of the diversion channel and hydraulic structures of the former Ferrobamba river at the level of detailed engineering.
- Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) of earthmoving, masonry, concrete works of the Ferrobamba river diversion channel and contour channel in the Ferrobamba pit.
- Detailed engineering design of the Ferrobamba dump for the purpose of the 2017 discharge plan and the conceptual design of the haul road.
- Feasibility study of the low grade ore stock of 8.2 Mm3.
- Feasibility study and detailed engineering for the installation of a NaSH storage tank.
- Detailed engineering for the expansion of reagent storage system.
- Detailed engineering for the upgrade of the reagent dosing system.
- Detailed engineering of the gravity driven 10 km HDPE pipe and validation for an installed tank of NAOH of 35 m3.
- Feasibility study of five organic material deposits (BMD).
- Detailed engineering for the formation of the slope of the Ferrobamba 1 dump.
- Contingency report for water management in the Chalcobamba area.
- Update of the geomechanical analysis and design of the cut slopes of the Botadero (Dump) 1, taking into account the stabilization ramp and the discharge plans for 2017 and 2018.
- Preparation of the ITM Report for the expansion of 140 KTD to 145 KTD.
- Geotechnical study of prefeasibility of the following installations: primary crusher, and 2.46 km long conveyor belt.
- Review of the design of the Southwest deposit, stockpile and pit road to the primary crusher.
- Review of the conceptual design of the Northeast and Northwest deposits.
- Execution of geophysical tests of seismic refraction, MASW and MAM.
- Geotechnical tests and laboratory tests.
- Evaluate the foundations of molybdenum and sodium hydrosulphide storage tanks, including field work, geotechnical analysis and technical report.
- Quality assurance of the construction (CQA) of drains of the Huancarane creek.
- Update of the evaluation of the access road to the Ferrobamba project.
- Security inspection of dams according to ANCOLD standards. Chuspiri tailings dam, sedimentation dam, clarification dam and Chuspiri water storage dam.
- Study of slopes of the Chalcobamba pit and pioneer road engineering study, Chalcobamba project.
- Investigaciones geotécnicas complementarias de las facilidades para Chalcobamba y los depósitos de material orgánico DMO1, DMO2 y accesos.
- Geophysical study on the road between Cajacay - Conococha - Huallanca Section 98 km - km 106 of route 16 and km 28 and km 65 of route 111.
- Detail engineering of earthworks for the construction of Chalcobamba DMOs.
- Detail engineering of the organic material deposits of Chalcobamba.
- Update of the physical stability evaluation of a new intermediate phase of the Chalcobamba pit.
- Complementary geotechnical investigations of the trucking option facilities for Chalcobamba
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.