País / Country: Perú
Ciudad / City: Puno
Cliente / Client: Bear Creek Mining Company
Corani is the silver, lead and zinc project that has three open-pit exploitable deposits. It is one of the largest untapped silver deposits in the world and covers an area of 5,180 ha.
Anddes contributes to the success of the Corani project through the following activities:
- Geotechnical study for the following facilities: primary crusher, ore stacking, ball mill, SAG mill, substation, flotation cells, concentrate thickener, tailings thickener, truck workshop, administrative building.
- Hydrobiological monitoring of the Corani project.
- Feasibility study for the improvement of the haul road to the Corani project. Section: Huiquisa (Pe-34b Km 183) - Tantamaco (Emp. Pu 500) - Isivilla (Pu 500); Isivilla (R45, R47) - Jarapampa (R45) Corani Project. It includes 2 bridges, a pontoon and works of art along the 32 kilometers to be developed.
- 2015 biological monitoring of the Corani project, including monitoring of flora and land fauna, wet and dry seasons, and hydrobiological monitoring.
- Monitoring of flora and land fauna. Wet and dry seasons.
- Pre-investment study at the profile level to obtain the SNIP code for section 1 of the Macusani - Isivilla - Corani - Aymaña highway, and the Isivilla - Jarapampa - Chacaconiza - Quelcaya section.
- Monitoring of flora and land and hydrobiological fauna, humid, intermediate and dry seasons.
- Detailed engineering update for Phase I. Includes waste dump-tailings, water dams, water management.
- Study of the pit slope design for stabilization of slopes.
- Geotechnical evaluation for the dump in pit of the Corani pit (physical stability) for years 9, 10 and 11.
- Basic Engineering Design for the Filtered Tailings Dam and Inert Rocky Material, Water Pond, Pit Slope Design in 4 highland wetlands Zones and the Hydrology and Hydrogeology Review of the Corani Project Basin.
- Monitoring of terrestrial flora and fauna. Seasons: wet and dry.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.