País / Country: Perú
Ciudad / City: Puno
Cliente / Client: Bear Creek Mining Company
Corani is the silver, lead and zinc project that has three open-pit exploitable deposits. It is one of the largest untapped silver deposits in the world and covers an area of 5,180 ha.
PROJECTS IN CORANI
- Geotechnical study for the following facilities: primary crusher, ore stacking, ball mill, SAG mill, substation, flotation cells, concentrate thickener, tailings thickener, truck workshop, administrative building.
- Hydrobiological monitoring of the Corani project.
- Feasibility study for the improvement of the haul road to the Corani project. Section: Huiquisa (Pe-34b Km 183) - Tantamaco (Emp. Pu 500) - Isivilla (Pu 500); Isivilla (R45, R47) - Jarapampa (R45) Corani Project. It includes 2 bridges, a pontoon and works of art along the 32 kilometers to be developed.
- 2015 biological monitoring of the Corani project, including monitoring of flora and land fauna, wet and dry seasons, and hydrobiological monitoring.
- Monitoring of flora and land fauna. Wet and dry seasons.
- Pre-investment study at the profile level to obtain the SNIP code for section 1 of the Macusani - Isivilla - Corani - Aymaña highway, and the Isivilla - Jarapampa - Chacaconiza - Quelcaya section.
- Monitoring of flora and land and hydrobiological fauna, humid, intermediate and dry seasons.
- Detailed engineering update for Phase I. Includes waste dump-tailings, water dams, water management.
- Study of the pit slope design for stabilization of slopes.
- Geotechnical evaluation for the dump in pit of the Corani pit (physical stability) for years 9, 10 and 11.
- Basic Engineering Design for the Filtered Tailings Dam and Inert Rocky Material, Water Pond, Pit Slope Design in 4 highland wetlands Zones and the Hydrology and Hydrogeology Review of the Corani Project Basin.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.