País / Country: Perú
Ciudad / City: Arequipa
Cliente / Client: Sociedad Minera Cerro Verde SAA
Cerro Verde is an open-pit copper and molybdenum mining complex. The mine is located 30km from the city of Arequipa, at an altitude of 2,700 m.a.s.l.
- Tradeoff for the location of Phase 3 of Pad 1.
- Basic engineering design of the leach pad, process pond and surplus material deposit.
- Analysis of construction alternatives for Phase 3 of Pad 1.
- Detailed engineering of the leach pad, process pond and surplus material deposit.
- Study of foundation of electrical substation, pumping station, high voltage towers.
- Updating of operation manuals, geotechnical monitoring and contingency for Pad 4B.
- Study of alternatives for the repair of the current solution collection sink of Pad 4B.
- Detailed engineering of the selected alternative.
- Processing of accelerographic records of the 4B leach pad.
- Update of alert or threshold solution levels of the 4B Pad operations manual and determination of the 4A Pad ore parameters.
- Conceptual and basic engineering for the implementation of the intermediate lines in Enlozada for the assurance of sand discharges on the intermediate slopes of the dam and guarantee the growth of the dam.
- Processing and interpretation of data from the REF TEK accelerometer, model 130 s of Pad 4B.
© 2018 Anddes Asociados. All rights reserverd.