Field and Laboratory Investigations
- Geotechnical and geological ﬁeld investigations.
- Drilling supervision and permeability tests.
- Field tests LDPT, SPT, LPT, CPT.
- Borrow area identiﬁcation, assessment, sampling and reporting.
- Implementation plan of geotechnical instrumentation and installation supervision.
- Geotechnical Foundation analysis.
- 2D and 3D slope stability analysis.
- Numerical analysis of geotechnical structures.
- Seismic response, slope stability and soil liquefaction analysis.
- Soil/geosynthetic interface’s behavior analysis.
- Remediation and slope stabilization design and analysis.
- Reinforced soil walls design and analysis.
Seismicity and Geophysics
- Seismic hazard analysis.
- Geophysical investigation by seismic refraction method and MASW/MAM tests.
- Geophysical proﬁles assessment and interpretation.
Geology and Geodynamics
- Geological and geotechnical mapping.
- Geodynamics and geology risk zonation.
- Geomorphological and sattelite photo interpretation.
- Local and regional structural and geological studies.
- Geological-geotechnical supervision during construction or operation stages.
- Geomechanical conditions assessment of bedrock.
- Oriented-core drilling supervision under ISRM 81 standards.
- Open pit design and analysis.
- Geomechanical mapping by the detailed line method.
- Modeling through geomechanical zoning.
- In situ compressive, shearing and hydraulically fracturing tests on bedrock.