Detailed and Basic Engineering and CQA of Pad 1 and Basic Engineering of Pad 2, Dump 2 and Platforms
The engineering tasks includesd:
- Leach pad preliminary layouts based on capabilities expected for each facility.
- Geotechnical investigations consisting in test pits, diamond drilling, borrow source investigation, geological-geotechnical mapping, geophysics, laboratory tests.
- Hydrological study for the determination of hydraulic design parameters.
- Waters balance for the process ponds capacity sizing.
- Geotechnical analysis of stability and earthquake-induced displacement
- Civil and hydraulic design of all components: earthworks, underdrain, liner system, solution collection, volumetrics, perimeter canals, access roads, etc.
- Volumetric of the leach pad and waste dump.
- Earthworks of the platform for camps, truck shop and offices.
- Quantity and cost estimates.
- Technical specifications and CQA Manual.
- Documents for the MEIA and ITS.
- Operational and contingency manuals.
CQA tasks included:
- Control and supervision of earthworks in the leach pad.
- Control and supervision of geosynthetic installation
- Control of geotechnical instrumentation in the waste dump.
País / Country:Perú
Ciudad / City:Cajamarca
Cliente / Client:Shahuindo SAC