Leach Pad Phase 6 Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) and Phase 7 Detailed Engineering
CQA works includes:
- Control and supervision of earth works.
- Control and supervision of geosynthetic installation.
- Geoelectric leak detection surveying by spark test and dipole.
The detailed engineering included the following tasks:
- Geotechnical investigations consisting of test pits, drilling, geophysics, sampling and laboratory testing.
- Hydrology review for obtaining hydraulic design parameters.
- Water balance for the verification of process pond sizing
- Stability analysis, seismic response and permanent displacement induced by earthquake.
- Civil and hydraulic design of project components.
- Construction drawings elaboration
- Quantity estimate.
- Technical specifications and CQA manual.
- Risk workshop.
- Constructability report.
Minera Barrick Misquichilca SA
País / Country:Perú
Ciudad / City:Tacna
Cliente / Client:Minsur SA